Thursday, September 8, 2011

How to change the world...


It's a beautiful day! With all the colors of grey in the sky, and its still gorgeous! A new yoga studio has opened up in the world and it will brighten up many peoples lives :) 
My good friend Angela posted this the other day, and it just seems fitting to pass it back on.



I Wanted To Change The World 

When I was young, I wanted to change the world. I found it was difficult to change the world, so I tried to change my nation. When I found I couldn't change the nation, I began to focus on my town. I couldn't change the town and as I got older, I tried to change my family.

Now, I realize the only thing I can change is myself. Suddenly I realize that if long ago I had changed myself, I could have made an impact on my family. My family and I could have made an impact on our town. Their impact could have changed the nation and I could indeed have changed the world.

(Unknown Monk, around 1100 A.D.)



and here's the link to Angela's studio:

No comments:

Post a Comment